iS TiMe 4 wRiTe sTuPiD THiNkS (Remember??)

20 dic 2004

What's wrong with my life! that's my question!
well, i know what's wrong but i can't accept my situation
Just i live an illusion, that it drags to me to sigh at any moment... just thinking in her face, just thinking in her moves, just loving withouth being loved, just i need a sign, for maybe just go, but i can't, i can't go because i don't want to let think about her, she is my imagination, she is my life, maybe is a punishment, but who do that?... god??! i don't think so, God gave me a price, and the price was know her!
Really i dream stay with her, i dream be loved by her self, i dream stay with her in this moment! Really i miss her! Really i need listen her voice, really i'll stay with her in this moment! but i can't!! i can't!! i need a solution! i need be good! i need sleep maybe all December! i don't know what the hell wrong! really i'm starting to love!
She is a dream! just i dream! i wanna dream all the time! well i say good bye 'cos i'm saying stupid thinks....

0 ¿Que piensas al respecto?: